Monday, June 16, 2008

Vote Republican

Relax.

Ok good, now watch this brilliant little video on all the reasons you should vote Republican...



Threat Level has a brief interview and profile of the video's creator and some other tidbits on its current rise to viral fame.

The final thought in the Threat Level post asks if it is time for someone to make 'I'm Voting Democrat' and it's a good question. I really enjoy this video, but I'm also convinced that it is easier to be against something than it is to stand for something and that has a lot to do with the existence of anti videos, particularly online.

Now that I mention it, standing for something has been a problem for the Democrats for a while now, something that really pisses me off, I wonder if you could genuinely make a video of reasons to vote Democratic without worrying that the party would fail to come through yet again.

Bitter much? Maybe. At least that video made me feel better, spot on I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment