Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Update

No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, thanks for asking. I've only gone to Beaufort (North not South Carolina).

The bottom line is that things will be slow for the next month and a half while I teeter through limited internet access, moving, and starting grad school. By late August / early September things should be back on track.

What this actually means is that there will be more of Read This Now and short pieces will dominate the scene (wait they already do, I'm not writing really long in depth stuff unless someone pays me) also expect to see much more on the environmental issues of the day (it's what I'm going back to school for) and less on politics in general (I am after all, moving back outside the beltway).

That said, the economy still looks pretty bad...



(via CR)

And when I say environmental issues, expect them to often involve the water and things that swim in it, so check out this NPR piece on Community Supported Fisheries, one should be coming to Durham this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment