Wednesday, September 10, 2008

John McCain is a Sleazeball

No wonder McCain couldn't define honor when asked, just look at the campaign he's running now. It's repulsive and shameful and I'd like to give the American public enough credit to see that without help, but I'd also like to go ahead and offer a little help. This is just too much, and sitting at home talking about how disgusted I am doesn't spread the necessary word, maybe this will help.

To begin with I'll take a page from Joe Klein's playbook (believe that?) and refuse to post or provide a link to McCain's most recent ad, that's how despicable it is. As some commenters have been pointing out, at least the Willie Horton story was technically true.

It turns out that some in the press are actually paying attention this time around, I'll point you to TPM for a bit more on that subject and suggest McClatchy (thanks to JK) and Political Animal for the details on the sex-ed ad.

And now I'll show you some video from Brave New Films. These guys do good and courageous work, dare I say honorable even.

No comments:

Post a Comment