Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Save Seafood Since It's Scrumptious

I've done a fair amount of fisheries work over and while it is more nuanced and complicated than a simple little statement like this post's title, if I had to boil my reasons for saving seafood down to a sound bit that would be it.

It seems that the folks at Legal Seafood are on the same page...


(the embed code is only working for one of the three videos I've seen, head to blogfish for the other two)

It should be noted that Legal has a history of poking sustainable seafood folks with a stick, and I'd bet that these ads don't actually signal some sort of commitment to redouble the chain's efforts to help make sure that seafood remains on the menu for future generations (seems like it would be a good thing to have in the business plan for a seafood restaurant though).

I'm a little surprised that they didn't do one for bluefin, speaking of scrumptious...

(via blogfish)

No comments:

Post a Comment