Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome To Novemember

It's a rainy morning here and I'm spending my extra hour (perhaps unwisely) catching up on some online reading.

Among other things that I've skimmed, here are this mornings highlights...

Tom Pelton and Jennifer Jacquet (who's gone a bit off the deep end of late) both take a look at a recent Pew poll showing a decline in the number of Americans who believe that global warming is real. And no Tom, I'm not comforted by the fact that roughly the same percent of Americans also don't believe in evolution.

Tom Pelton also touched recently on enforcement issues being the make or break part of finally cleaning up the Bay; this is a fairly routine conversation for me and several of my fellow students who've also spent time on the Bay.

The WaPo ombudsman runs down reader reaction's to the Post's make over.

Glenn Greenwald raps David Brooks and Paul Krugman salutes neo-con bravery.

And now I need a fresh cup of coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment